Learners will be
able to obtain qualifications that are:
- Quality assured.
- Internationally bench marked.
- Transferable for various other courses the learner may take in the future.
- Trusted by employers, educational institutions and the general public.
For employers, the MNQF would mean:
- To have the trust on the national qualification system.
- Education and training that are relevant for the industry.
- Increased availability of skilled and adaptable employees.
Course providers will benefit from MNQF by being able to:
- Validate the quality of their programmes and certificates.
- Offer standards-based training with measurable outcomes.
- Provide training for nationally-recognized qualifications.
- Transfer academic credits between qualifications and institutions.
- Expand the range of programmes offered.
- Benefit from external monitoring that leads to quality improvement.